Mandarin or chinese language classes

Hi
Can any suggest any classes for learning Mandarin or chinese in California west Los angeles???

Can somebody help me pls!!!

Questions:

1. How old is your child?

2. this institution has a very good curriculum, I know they sell it all over the US to chinese schools - my daughter went to one of those here in VA where we live, they were not good enough for us BUT the curriculum/materials are very good; so we got them and we are using them at home; if you contact them - they may be able to give you a list of places that use this curriculum in your area and then attend a class as a guest and take it from there. (pls call them the website just show one level but their curriculum has over 6 levels.
    http://www.chinesechildren.org/School/DistanceLearning.aspx

3. Rosetta Stone is very good as well as Wink to learn chinese.

Good Luck

Gloria

Hi

So good to hear that you are in West LA. I am in Thousand Oaks. I actually have met a friend and the two of us have set up a Doman style class where a native Mandarin teacher literally plays with the kids. It was a bit hectic to start with and with my son napping I missed most of them but we are starting up again. Also, there is a Chinese school here but they will only take the kids from 4. This is the first year my son will be taking it. Would be happy to chat with you offline.

Thaanks Glooria Di will definately check the link.
Thnaks Mandy.Can i ask you where your Doman classes are located???I will be interested in that too…

Sapna