Make your own board books

I have found that Decopouge works great! And it dries fast, but before your little ones can have it, it needs to cure for 4 weeks after making. I have tried this and it works. It is easy to clean up before it dries on paper or fabric, you can actually use fabric or felt shapes and photos for books. I will show a video soon on how to. And it is WATERPROOF once it dries!!! lol

:yes: TIP: when printing with ink jet printers the paper has to dry for atleast a day before making the book (adding Decopouge,) also using the specific paper to the printer make (for example HP inkjet to HP paper for inket printers) works best so the ink will be set, it saves on ink as well.

Magnetic photo albums. That’s a great idea! The pages are thick and there’s a plastic sheet that covers the pictures. Man, that’s great. I’ll have to keep my eyes open for them. I used to avoid them when scrapbooking because they said it made the pictures turn yellow after a while. But, for this purspose they would be great! :biggrin:

THIS IS REALLY GREAT. THANKS A LOT FOR SHARING. CAN’T WAIT TO DO THIS :yes: