Mak Wai Chung, Connecting with your unborn Baby

Anybody read this ebook http://www.wiseparents.net/TheEbook.php? Any feedback? Was it worth the $37 US for 81 pages? How would it compare to Thomas Verny’s Connecting with your Unborn Child?

The webpage promoting the book is poorly edited, is the book similar?

Anyone? I was really hoping to get some feedback to help me decide if I should/should not purchase. Any comments would be helpful, thx.

Sorry, I’ve never heard of it before… Keep us posted if you find out anymore

Did you read ‘Thomas…’ ? Can you give us an insight?

I did read Thomas Verny, Connecting with your Unborn Child, the 1986 copyright. The book was interesting, but I think because of the old copyright date a lot of what is in his book is now common knowledge. I liked the book because it helped me understand how much a fetus knows and at what stage. However, I found the book lacked some practical ideas of what a mother can really do at each stage of pregnancy.

It was a wonderful introduction, but now I am after the next step. I know Thomas Verny has written a more recent book, but I have been unable to find it in Canada.

If it was the only book you are going to read - I wouldn’t buy that one. However, if are interesting in getting a better background on a fetus, the book is very useful.

Thanks for the posts, I am still waiting to see if anyone has read Mak Wai Chung’s book.