Mabuhay from the Philippines!

:happy: Hi everyone! I’m a mother of four. I have 2 boys, 16 & 14, and 2 girls, 9 & 1.5 y.o… Well, obviously, I love kids. And I’m really excited and happy that I am now a part of brillkids. Like everyone else here, I believe in the awesome capability of children to learn at a very young age.

I’m kinda’ new with this forum thing so I hope I’m doing the right thing. I am also an educator of the English language for Koreans and Japanese. And I am actually promoting this website to my students some of whom are mothers like me.

Thank you very much! Happy learning!

Hi Blaichie, welcome! Glad to see such an experienced mother here!

Thanks for promoting our site to others - we hope to see them here soon.

btw, we obviously both have great taste, since we are using the same avatar… :wink:

KL

Hi everyone! Please visit the Philippines board so you guys can all have a chat with each other! [And don’t forget to place a vote in the poll I made there!]

http://forum.brillkids.com/tagalog/

Happy foruming!

Lappy

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15