LR French on Ipad ?

Hello, how do I download the french curriculum to Ipad? Or is only the trial version available?

Thanks

Hi lelask,

We’re sorry it took us a while to release the French courses on Little Reader Touch - we needed to iron out some bugs in the app so it can support the French lessons fully.

Anyway, you will be glad to know that the full French curriculum is now available for download in LRT. :yes:

In Download Lessons > Courses, please tap the “â–¶” (right arrow) button until you reach the last page, and you’ll find the French Sem 1 and 2 courses there. (For iPhone users, just tap “Show more…” until you see the French Sem 1 and 2 courses)

Kindly make sure you’ve downloaded the latest app version (v2.3.1) that was released last August 5th, because the French content is not supported in the old app versions.

In case you experience problems during the download, do try our suggestions here as an initial solution: http://support.brillkids.com/entries/21388983-What-to-Do-When-You-Have-Problems-Downloading-Courses-on-Little-Reader-Touch

I hope this information helps!

That’s fantastic. I’m definitely going to buy it during the next sale.
Kezia, perhaps advertise that LR French is now available on LR Touch because I’m sure some others were waiting for it to be available on Ipad :slight_smile:

Hi Scruff, thanks for the suggestion. I just posted an update in the French curriculum thread since most people check that one.