LR Chinese - How is your child responding?

Hello MPM, if you are already doing the Little Reader free trial now, all you need to do is visit your account page to download the trial Chinese content file and import it into LR.

Just click on “Account” at the top of the page, then go to “My Purchases > Little Reader > Content & License Keys” and you’ll see a “Free Trial Content” section at the bottom of that page.

Again, it’s important that you have installed the Little Reader software (whether it’s the trial or the licensed version) because you need it to open and use the sample lesson files. :yes:

We spent two hours to download and try to make it work for Chinese trial but the program keep looking for license key. Please help before we get tired. Thank you

I’m sorry to hear that it’s not working for you. Kindly have a look at the PM I will be sending you in a bit for a few more suggestions. Thanks

Hi hi,

I would like to download the LR Simplified Chinese cirriculum but couldn’t find it in Account Management-My Purchases-Little Reader-downloads.

It merely indicated my earlier purchases download for LR & LM.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Hi Clavel2002,

If you’re looking for the LR Chinese trial curriculum, please go to your Account’s My Purchases > Little Reader Content & License Keys page. Try to scroll down a bit until you reach the section called “Free Trial Content” and this is where you can download sample content files for the Chinese curriculum.

However, if you mean you’ve already purchased the LR Chinese (Simplified) curriculum but you don’t see the links for it in your account, please send me a PM with your order details – at least your order number (if you got it from our online store) or the license key you found inside your chinese box set – so we can find out what happened and fix your account right away. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps!