Looking to buy a printer

Hi,

I am looking to buy printer for making bits.
Please advise for the best and cheapest printer.

Thanks

Well its not the least expensive but I do like my Kodak printer. The ink is inexpensive and lasts MUCH longer then any printer I’ve bought and used. Usually you can get the printer inexpensive but the ink is more expensive than gold. LOL.

Can you please tell the model no and how much color printout comes from one cartirage.
How much its cartirage costs?

Well the Kodak printer I have is the Kodak 3250
The ink for us runs about $20 for both color and black together. Pretty good since other printers are about that much for a single color alone.
I’ve used Lexmark and HP and the cost for ink just about killed us when it came to buying it. It usually cost us about $50 for both color and black. I used to have to put our printer on draft to try and save yet I was lucky if it lasted us a month.
I’ve never really counted to see how much I get out of our Kodak Printer. But I know I can print quite a bit and have it last at least 2 months at the least and I’ve had it last 3 or 4 months before having to replace ink. Just depends on how much printing I do. We do a lot here. :happy: Tha’ts definitely more than any other printer I’ve ever used.
If you print here and there the ink should last you a very long time before having to be replaced on a Kodak printer.

Thanks a lot…