Looking for experience with Classical Karaoke for Kids

I have ‘Themes to Remember I’ and just played it to my grandson mentioning the name and the composer. Know I just play it on the backgounr whil doing other stuffs like puzzles etc.
On the Schedule of Themes to remember, I see that at Grade 1 they recomend to introduce 12 thems from Classical Karaoke for Kids. I was wondering if this is worth its price.
Do any one has experience with this CD?

i bought several different classical composer cds at the music store when my kids were just babies. We listen to Debussy alot cuz he is my favorite. But we also have Beethoven, Bach and Mozart in the cd changer in our vehicles right now. The kids aruge about wether we should listen to Beethoven or rockNroll in dads car, and over Debussy or chinese kids songs in Moms car! we just bought Themes to remeber last week. We are on lesson 3. I got in the car this morning and for some reason Bach was on on the cd, we usually leave it on Beethoven. The kids immediately recognized Toccato and Fuge in D Minor from Bach. The only time they have heard it was from themes to remember. So in short, YES, it is worth the price!