Looking for computer games for 18 month old

Hi! My almost 2 year old son LOVES the computer, and I think he would enjoy some sort of interactive/learning game where he could “push the buttons.” A friend said her kids had some sort of computer learning tool with a child-friendly mouse that her kids used at this age. Unfortunately that was some 12+ years ago and she doesn’t remember the brand. I have found online the Leapster stuff–anyone like it? However it seems geared to age 4 and older. Anyone have experience with something like this for a 2 year old??

Thanks!!!

“Reader Rabbit - Toddler” is fantastic for emerging computer skills.

All games only require the child to master the hover and mouse control not buttons. Some of the games are so ridiculously easy that a newborn could manage them and others require strategy. We found this a great way to give our son confidence with the mouse without having to worry about right click and left click etc.

You could try Jumpstart Toddler which is a software program you purchase. There are also some fun online ones. Some of our favourites are:

www.kneebouncers.com
www.owlieboo.com
www.sesamestreet.org

Have fun!

i would recommend www.giggles.net my baby enjoyed it.

Go to fisherprice.com for computer games for all ages including my 16 month old enjoy; also have infant games.

please let me know if any free games available for a toddler

I would recommend http://www.happyclicks.net/ ¡My baby enjoyed it!

hi! I’m a stay at home mom with 2 kids. I’m teaching my son how to read and write. To save from the papers and pens, my husband made me an application and my son and I enjoyed using it! Kindly check the website http://www.thumbkinlabs.com/

Does anyone know any games for a toddler?

Check out the local superstore they will have a lot of different games. Also good games on Disney.com. These are all educational. The fact is that every game she plays is educational at this age. And also, not every single thing she does every day has to be educational - some things can be just for fun.

All games only require the child to master the hover and mouse control not buttons. Some of the games are so ridiculously easy that a newborn could manage them and others require strategy. We found this a great way to give our son confidence with the mouse without having to worry about right click and left click etc. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Does anyone know any games for a toddler?

I think, parents are the most interesting thing