LIVE Online Show to Introduce Your Child to Spanish and English with Music Fun

Hi / Hola Fellow BrillKids Families ~

Every Tuesday morning I have an online interactive show for children to learn Spanish and English via a music & movement format.

Moms, child care providers and children tune in for 30 minutes of bilingual singing, dancing and playing PLUS they have a chance to win at least one prize each show AND the children hear their names called out during Magic Mirror time (think Romper Room!).

Hope you can tune in here at this link Tuesdays at 10 am EST! http://www.momtv.com/fiesta-fun

thanks for shring,

will try my best to tune in!

:slight_smile:

Hope you do amiga. It’s super easy, no log in, password required and lots of fun learning going on plus giveaways each week.

We watched a couple previously recorded videos and can not wait until Tuesday :smiley:

Hola / Hi Mela Bala ~ I hope next time you watch you type your name into the chat area so that I can say HOLA to my BrillKids amiga! We give out prizes every week, and I would LOVE to see YOU win!

We film live from Tampa, Florida so it’s EST! Hope that works for your schedule graceho.

Thanks for the info. I´ll try to watch it :slight_smile:

Boca Beth,

I just saw your post I will login in to the chat this coming Tuesday!!
My son has been enjoying your videos so much.
Do you plan on releasing anymore Boca Beth dvds?

Hola amiga - No plans right now as we fine tune our live show each week and hope to syndicate that!

Didn’t ‘see’ you on the show this morning so I hope maybe next Tuesday you and your son can tune in over at MomTV.com at 10 am EST for my Fiesta Fun Music & Movement show!

My little Prince decided to sleep in :slight_smile:
I am so glad that we were able to view the previously recorded show.
All the best in your journey to syndiacte your show. I think it is definitely needed and I will pass the word along to all the parents I know.