Little Reader Vs Little Math

Hi, my son is coming 10 mths old. I’ve started Little Reader when he was 3 mths old and Little Math when he was 6 mths old. I dont understand why everytime when i play Little Math, he will get irritated and keep on shouting, turning his body around and doesnt show interest in it. However, when i switch to Little Reader, it’s a total change! He loves it! he sits quietly and anticipate by making coos and woos sounds. Does anyone have the same problem as me? any suggestions what i should do to make him like math?

Happy Chinese New Year to all… May this Rabbit Year brings prosperity and good health to everyone :slight_smile:

We had the same thing. We took long breaks from showing LM, but eventually we just stopped completely. We did other math activities. I wonder if we started him too late? He was WAY older than your little one. I can’t remember exactly but he was probably close to two years old.

Well as the saying goes, “We can’t make them like math.” But we can encourage them.
Are you just doing the quantities? or showing him numbers? He may like it a bit more if you show him numbers.
Maybe give it a break for a little bit , work on reading and go back and try it again a little later. It may help, or not.
Actually I too find my daughter likes LR versus the LM as well.