Little Reader Touch

Hi. I just downloaded the Little Reader Touch app and was wondering if anyone could advise me on how I should use it with my 5 month old. How many times a day should I go through a lesson with him? After I have shown him once, should I repeat it? How many times do I show one lesson before moving to another one? Is there a link I can go to that can help me answer the basic questions of how to use this program?
Thanks

Hello sls25, welcome to the BrillKids Forum!

In case you haven’t visited the Little Reader Touch website yet, you may want to check it out: http://www.littlereadertouch.com

If you are playing Categories (from Lesson Library > Categories), we recommend that you aim to spend about 5 minutes playing one or more categories each day. You may repeat categories for about 2-3 times or perhaps play different categories alternatively during the week – try to watch for clues in your son on whether he may still need another round of the same category, or if he’s ready to learn a different set of words.

You may want to try playing Course lessons (from Lesson Library > Courses) if you prefer to follow a more structured learning curriculum. For Courses, you may simply play lessons as they are already laid out – each daily lesson will last for 5-10 minutes or longer, depending on your interaction time in the Multisensory sections. As you’ll notice there are two “sessions” in each day, and you may choose to play everything at one time (morning, afternoon, or evening), or you can play Session 1 in the morning and the next half later in the day.

We designed Little Reader Touch to be a companion tool to the Little Reader (PC) software, and so in addition to the information in the Little Reader Touch website, you may also refer to the Little Reader section in the BrillKids website. You may read further about how the Little Reader curriculum (“Courses” in Little Reader Touch) here: http://www.brillkids.com/teach-reading/curriculum-little-reader.php

I hope this helps! :happy: