Little Pim Japanese

Hi,

I’ve been doing all kinds of learning activities with our 1 year old since before birth, but now my hubby, (I think after seeing our great LR results) have decided to join in. He has always wanted to learn Japanese and wants to learn that with our son.

We’re thinking of starting their journey with Little Pim’s Japanese DVD’s and flash cards. Who of you have used Little Pim, how much time did you spend with the program / how did you use it and what was the outcome?

Thanks

I did not liked LP Japanese that much…
Plus I do not think that they have flashcards for LP Japanese, only for LP Spanish and French.

I would suggest Wink to Learn Japanese.
http://www.winktolearn.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=452&category_id=25&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2&view=details

plus browse youtube for some videos.

just my opinion…

Thank you NadiaD, what languages are you teaching your little one?

At the moment we are focusing on English, Russian, Spanish and Chinese, we doing a little bit of French using languagemom.com
My daughter been exposed to many languages via Wink to Learn and Glenn Doman Picture Dictionaries, but now she is older and i want to teach her reading books in 4 languages. She is reading in English already, now i am working on reading in Spanish, Russian and Chinese…

Wow! That sounds like a lot, keep up the good work!