Little Musician

Thanks KL !
We will wait !

I’m interested too, just in case you’re counting :slight_smile: I love both your reading and math programs. Keep em coming
Thank you

Hello, I’m just wondering how things are coming with Little Musician?
I have been following all the discussions about teaching piano, and am feeling really excited to start teaching her music. My daughter is too young for a musical instrument right now, so LM would be perfect!
Please can we have an update… :slight_smile:

KL, just to clarify…within THE year (as in, the end of this year 2010) or within A year (as in within the next 12 months from now)…we are impatiently waiting too!!! :biggrin: Can’t wait!!

Probably within A YEAR. :blush: We’re still developing this product you see, and I’m afraid we won’t be releasing anything for beta testing until we’ve finalized all the features of the core software.

Thanks for the clarification, we are just too excited.

Haha no worries lol - I too want to get it out as soon as possible because we’re very excited too. But I think it’s best to just let you guys know a good estimation of how long it will take.

:happy:

Sigh, sorry guys…

We keep wanting to add and change stuff, causing delays, plus other higher priority stuff sometimes interrupt.

Still working hard at it, but it’s looking more like Jan/Feb next year now for the beta release…