Let's support DadDude's Kickstarter: 50 educational videos for our kids!

Dear Brillkids members,

DadDude (Larry Sanger for those who are not familiar with him), has 14 more days to fund his Kickstarter project.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larrysanger/wikipedia-co-founder-makes-50-educational-videos-f

As you shall see in that link above and as some of you know, he has already been making presentations that you can download for free from the BK library and free Youtube videos and the www.readingbear.org website and more. Let’s support him to create more for our kids. I am also enjoying and learning from what he is sharing online because he is helping me understand things in different ways, ways that really appeal to me.

Woohooo! It’s so exciting! Way to go Larry!

Andrea

Hello friend all over the world!

DadDude has 4 more days to go and needs quite some support. Any amount really matters, especially when people are in high number. The only reason I am supporting this is because initiatives from anyone in this forum are great things to support cause we all love our children and as far as I’ve seen over the years, here people like to share and enjoy what others have done.

:slight_smile:

Andrea

Thanks for the heads up on this project! I donated and hope his Kickstarter campaign is successful!

:slight_smile: 54 more hours to go…

We are always exciting to read through articles from other authors and practice something from their websites. Here you have shared lots of educational information for kids. Thanks. To grab early education for kids you can also visit our website www.uspstudios.co which is specialize on preschool kids songs.