Lenght of Notes in LIttle Musician

I have been using Little Musican for a while and love it (so does my 2 year old) but have just come across a problem. We are up to lesson 60(ish) and notes have just been introduced with stems etc to show time value (crotchets etc). Unfortunately they are all played out at a fraction of a second - even if I change the speed of the notes in the settings they still last for the same time, they are just more spaced out. So “crotchet, crotchet, minim” comes out as “quaver, rest, quaver, rest, quaver, longer rest”. I’m not sure if I’m explaining myself well. If anyone actually understands me ( lol ), could you tell me please do I need to change my settings somehow or is it a bug in the system?
Many thanks.

Ok so that makes perfect sence to me :yes: but I have no idea how to fix it sorry. You could try a sound check but I think your best bet is to send in a technical support request for specific advice.
I have used the tech support before and they went well above the call of duty to solve my problem. Great service,