Left brain or Right Brain

Hi,

It is proved that left and right brain plays a defferent role, in the working of the person.

Can from the activities of the child, one can guess which side of the braing is developinng more than the other.

Thanks to all…

Maybe not for very young babies or toddler cos their right brain is still developing at that age…but with a 3 or 4 yr old, u might be able to observed from his activities…I know my boy is more left brain as he gets older which can be seen in his logical thinking path and math ability. He is hardly anyway near creative or enjoy any role play…He can given a toy like a figurine and will never seems to know what to do with that! But with a puzzle in his hand, he will love a go0d challenge more than anything else. The only right brain part abt him is his memory ability and imaging skills. :biggrin: However some people might not change from start till adulthood. I’ve been a right brain dreamer since young and still is! Never seems to do things in logical manners, messy table, but good photomemory and loves creative work. :clown: