Learning with music/songs

Hello everybody!

I remember a post long time ago about a site where they sell cd’s to teach subjects like math, chemestry, geography, etc. I just can’t find it. Does anyone know a good place to get this kind of materiales? Has anyone tried them and can give some feedback? I googled it and found a site, but would rather get them from a site that someone recommends.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, Joha!
I found website where they sell CDs with songs for learning, Hope it will help!
http://www.acceleratedlearningmethods.com/learning-products-memory.html

The site NadiaD is great, I own both the Hestia Cds and my son loves them. I have been looking at getting these. http://www.singnlearn.org/khxc/ccp0-prodshow/singalongscience2.html
has anyone tried them?

Wow, waterdreamer! Thank you, and karma to you!
I also love the site you’ve listed .
Character Classics section of songs looks very interesting. I will definetely bookmark this site.

Yeah! I could get in trouble on that site. That’s where I got Themes to Remember. They are very friendly and helpful there too.

Thank you so much for the information to both. The site that waterdreamer was talking about is the one that I had seen before. It would be interesting to hear feedback from someone that has used them.

Karma to both! :wink:

I remember still learning with music in high school and will also appreciate if someone used that recomended site and shares their experience.

I ordered from SingNLearn before. They were great. I called in my order because I’m
from Canada and they were very friendly and helpful.

Good products on the Sing and learn page.
I was surprised that they had “Wee Sing Around the World”. It is a very nice compendium of songs of many countries in order of continent in english and in their original language. It has lyrics on both languages and you can also show the location on the map that is inserted in the book.
I got it from Amazon before my grandson was born and we really enjoy it. Very good adquisition.