Learning Chinese Mandarin online

I hope my kid can learn Chinese, but I am not in China currently, I hope my son will learn Chinese online. After he has good knowledge of Chinese, I hope he can have a good development in China. Therefore, I hope you can recommend a good Chinese learning website for me, which provides multi-choice courses, such as: Chinese daily expressions, business Chinese, Chinese characters, Chinese culture, Chinese food and so on.

good idea :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

With our live online kids’ Chinese lessons via Skype, you can prepare your child for their future today. Children pick up on languages easier than adults, making it ideal to enroll them in an Hanbridge Mandarin course now. We have chosen the best native teachers for our courses, and your children can learn Chinese in the comfort of your own home.
We ensure that all learning activities and materials are age-appropriate for your child. We can build up your child’s confidence, develop fluency, help with homework, prepare your child for a test, correct pronunciation or assist with grammar – and have fun too!
Here’s just one of many examples:
Cynthia is just six years old and takes kids Chinese lessons three days a week with our online system. She is like a sponge, soaking up information, and has amazed both her parents and the team at Hanbridge Mandarin school at how quickly she grasps and understands Mandarin Chinese.
Specially chosen tutors for teaching kids Chinese

Have you asked the question on google - several options come up, including this: how to learn Mandarin online

My daughters best friend is off to China in March for a month - she will be learning basic spoken Mandarin by attending a university every day for 3 weeks (she is already fluent in Russian, Polish, German and French!) She said that trying to learn written Chinese will be the next challenge!