Learning A-Z is having an Open House with opportunity to win a free license

Learning A-Z is having a free trial membership for 1 week.
The Open House week begins on May 2 and ends on May 6

Raz-Kids - Open all week
The dynamic student-centric site where kids practice reading online — anytime, anywhere

Reading A-Z - Open May 2
The Web’s best collection of printable and projectable books and resources, spanning 27 levels

Vocabulary A-Z - Open May 3
Contains 12,000+ words placed in various categories, and gives teachers the ability to build their own custom vocabulary lists

Science A-Z - Open May 4
Delivers science curriculum resources across 60+ units, all written to three reading levels

Writing A-Z - Open May 5
Contains everything you need to teach writing in your classroom

Reading-Tutors - Open May 6
Provides 400+ downloadable reading resource packets to be used by those who do one-on-one tutoring

http://www.learninga-z.com/special/openhouse/

You can also download free samples from:
Readinga-z.com
Raz-Kids.com
Reading-Tutors.com
Vocabularya-z.com
Writinga-z.com
Sciencea-z.com

https://accounts.learninga-z.com/accountsweb/marketing/allInOne.do?campaign=freesamples

Thanks for the information - looks interesting.

wanted to remind others this starts TODAY!

anybody interested to join me for a 1-9 classroom raz-kids license 79 $ per year for 9 classrooms . i used it for years with my kids . love it .lots of very interesting fiction and factual books a la dad dude presentations . some subjects could be like program of intelligence . perfect fit for me for reading during meal times when i need both my hands to feed my specialneed daughter . money is a bit tight these days and cannot renew alone , i hope somebody will join in so we can share the cost .
blessings
viv

anybody interested to join me for a 1-9 classroom raz-kids license 79 $ per year for 9 classrooms . i used it for years with my kids . love it .lots of very interesting fiction and factual books a la dad dude presentations . some subjects could be like program of intelligence . perfect fit for me for reading during meal times when i need both my hands to feed my specialneed daughter . money is a bit tight these days and cannot renew alone , i hope somebody will join in so we can share the cost .
blessings
viv

www.raz-kids.com