Leap Frog Tag Junior

Hi-
Anyone have the Tag Junior or Leap Frog products? Do you like it? Is it a good product, educational, etc? We are going to be doing a lot of traveling over the holidays and I am looking for something to help keep our little guy (2 next month) busy in the car and on the plane.

I am also open to other programs; ie. v-tech…

Thanks!

I got the LeapFrog Tag for my DS when he turned 2. We chose to skip the Tag Junior and go straight to the Tag. The Tag will work on the Junior books, so we didn’t see any point in spending the money on the Junior, then buying the other one at a later date. I do think it is a good product. Some of the books are very simple (hardly any words, they focus on something else, like teaching a shape), so I guess it depends on what you are wanting to teach whether they would be useful to you. I am not a big fan of the fact that so many of the books are related to movie characters, but that is just me.

It did take awhile for our DS to get into it. He didn’t really like it until he got to be about 2.5, but it could be good for your little guy.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile: