Lamination at home ...

Hi Guys,

I am from India any idea how I can do lamination at home?

I would like to make the flah cards a bit sturdier …

My plan is to print out the words & pictures in A4 size paper … thought if I could laminate it it would be lasting for a very long time …

I don’t have a laminating machine … Not sure where I can get self adhesive lamianting sheets … probably I might get something on the net but I am not sure which one i shoulf whether it would be of ggod quality …

Also I cannot spend too much …

Any ideas are welcome …

try stores like office supply , teachers stores they all have it and i am sure you will find out if they sell the sheets there!
Good luck and keep me posted… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi Malathi
Try to buy one of eBay, I purchased a new A3 laminator for aud$50, and purchased laminating pouches by bulk (100 cost around aud$15)

I don’t know about in India, sorry.

For the U.S., K-mart has had the cheapest laminated pockets that I could find (50 lamination sheets for 10.99 USD). All other stores such as Target, Meijer, Office Depot, Staples price their lamination sheets about 4 dollars higher.

I have two laminators now, and they each cost me 30 USD that I bought from Target. I go on “lamination sprees” where I laminate a lot of material all at the same time. Usually I have both laminators going at the same time and just keep feeding new sheets in. Using standard paper, I can laminate one sheet and get two words or two pictures from printing using LR. After I laminate, I just cut the two sheets in half two separate the two words or two pictures/ideas.

This is the brand of laminator that I have:

http://www.amazon.com/Scotch-TL901-Thermal-Laminator-2-Roller/dp/B0010JEJPC/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=office-products&qid=1240147214&sr=8-8

Dear Malathi,

You could use page protectors with posterboard cut to A4 in between the sheets.

• Ayesha :slight_smile: