LadyComp - anyone else using

I recently purchased a LadyComp, www.lady-comp.com, and I was wondering if any other families out there have used this? If so, what has been your experience?

I like the idea of the LadyComp and the database/technology is impressive, however, the reality of it is slightly annoying. It has been 2 weeks and it seems I am constantly struggling to take my temperature. I have 2 kids so I don’t ever really go to bed and sleep for a long uninterrupted time; I am moving on from one bed to another soothing one child or another. I am hoping that once I establish the new habit I will like it, but right now I am questioning my decision to use it. Was hoping someone out there might offer me some encouragement, I understand the LadyComp is popular in Europe and it originated in Germany.

I successfully avoided for a couple of years using Ladycomp. I also charted online with the companion software of “Taking Charge of Your Fertility.” Once I understood the process, the LC was not as necessary for me but I still liked the double feedback of red/green lights.

Since having my kids, I had an implanon put in. #1 and #2 were only 13 months apart so I was NOT prepared to handle another blessing in case I couldn’t chart/temp effectively while nursing. I had no experience with charting or temping while nursing and waking so frequently at night, so I didn’t want to take that chance. I hope to this implant removed soon after I get my tubes tied in the spring (it’s in my arm and gets tender sometimes). My baby days are over! I love the ones I’ve got, but it took a long time to get to that point.

Side note- You can get the LC’s oral thermometer replaced by the company, I have a LC I am now longer using and would like to sell if anyone is in the market for one. Just PM me. I’m in the US but will ship world wide, buyer pays shipping. Price is negotiable, so make me an offer.