Kindergarten.com ABA apps are free in April!

These apps have been developed for kids with autism. The flashcard ones are always free, but the others are usually paid apps. They are some of my favorite apps. The pictures they use are very clear and concise. You can download them for free until the end of the month! I found them by putting kindergarten.com in the app store search bar.

Thank you for sharing! I just downloaded some of these for my kids. Karma!

Thank you for the tip, it looks like a very good quality material. Thanks!

Ekkkk! Thanks so much for sharing! I use their free flashcards with my son. I’ll head over there right now! Karma to you!

Thanks for the tip. I just downloaded all of them!

You’re welcome!

Kellyjoy15 - LOL! I downloaded every single one of them too.

can they be used with normal kids too? Will it be at the same age?
Where can we download to see them?

Normal?..I have 4 kids…what’s normal? LOL lol

Yes, these apps would be great for typical kids too. As far as ages, I’m not sure that it makes a difference. My dd is reading at about a grade one level now at 3.5 yrs. and is more advanced academically than her classmates and she still enjoys them. They are pretty easy, but I think she enjoys them for the high quality pictures. I am sure that’s why she likes their flashcard apps - that & the words she is learning to read.

can use for normal kids too… u can download from ipad apps.

Sorry for espressing wrong, i did not mean to ofend or harm anyone.
I do not know much about autism but what i meant was if it was also usefull for kids that to not have autism. Maybe they are too easy or too hard for them?

Sorry for espressing wrong

No I wasn’t offended. Sorry if I came across that way. I actually don’t know that much about autism either! My dd has Down syndrome and sometimes I thnk she is the most normal if my 4 kids! lol

I think any child can enjoy these apps if they enjoy this type if pic. The really are a high quality photo.

sounds great

Do you know by any chance if they have apps for Android Phones (the poor man’s iPhone :wink: ) as well?

I have heard they there are also a lot of great apps for android phones, but I have no idea what to recommend. Perhaps someone with an android phone will chime in. Is there a search function in there app store? That is how I found most of our apps.