Kayley-from singapore,staying in malaysia.

Hello,I’m a mother of 2 daughters.One age 4 and another 16mths.It has both been a wonderful and frustrating experience bringing up and nuturing our kids.But all is worthwhile when you see how they learn and grow.They are of my greatest inspirations and pride.I believe that young kids are able to learn provided you give them the chance to.That’s why I invested in educational VCD and my time teaching my kids about the world and language around us.Not forgetting plentiful of play and love to balance it all.Does anybody know how to purchase the products shown?I’m interested in tweedle wink,wink to learn and signing time VCD.Can I buy them collectively?Or is there anyone out there selling 2nd hand VCDs?

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear from you…

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

hi kayley, i’m from malaysia too. recently moved to ampang. have u try to check out cash converter for the 2nd hand cd/vcd? i got bumblebee vocabulary vcd set from there. but it was like 3 years ago. just try your luck.
lot’s of love -sari