just saying hi to every1

Hi every1. my name is jay and my wife libby and our little boy Zach. we live in north wales Anglesey. Zach is 17 months old…and hes a genius, as all our little ones are. Our goal is to keep him in genius mode forever. I found brill kids since the day he was born was interested but forgot about it…until I found the doman books (and bought the whole series) and read teach baby to read…encyclopedic knowledge…physically excellent and im about to start how to multiply your babies intelligence and I must admit im a bit obsessed with it all. From learning about the doman method it brought me back to brill kids which I found out was linked to the domans…so I immediately bought the reading series. Ive got a few questions for any peeps who can help but ill wait till later. so agin hi and would love to hear from any1 and im glad to find like minded peeps cos me and my wife were beginning to think we were alittle weird.
speak soon. jay lib n zachy

Hi Jay,

We are not weird lol it’s everyone else! Wait until your kid is 5 or 6 before you think of teaching him to read?? It’s ridiculous, why don’t we just wait until they are 10 before we start teaching them to talk. :clown:

All the best to you and your family!

Welcome aboard!

Hey! How are you? I know what you mean. I am always looking up new things for my little one. Keep at it & best of luck.