jumping

hi there

I’ve noticed that my son isnt able to jump yet with both feet of the ground. i find that interesting and wonder why?

he is 2 years and 3 months.

he doesnt show an inclination towards riding a scooter which some 18 month olds can do.

we use to swim when he was 6 months and stopped coz we had to remove adenoids. now he asks me to swim so i want to resume swim lessons.

he loves to run.

its so amazing how all kids are different. it amazes me how strong his personality is. i bought this threading toy which had the things to thread in the shape of workmen and everything to do with road works. its wooden and expensive and he refused to play with it. this was say 3 months ago. today he brought it to me and tried to thread.

go figure!

i am now able to appreciate the differences in my child and really love him for who he is. there are so many personality types out there. im just glad he is who he is. even if he doesnt want to slide and would rather inspect the label on the slide and how its made.
nowi just watch in amazement instead of analyzing.

children are truly a gift and so is motherhood. i feel so much wiser with regards to parenting now than a year ago.