jokes! jokes! jokes!

just post out anything funny that your baby did :slight_smile:

wen my aunt gave birth to her son after birth her first thing asked was check whether all the fingers are there :clown: and there was a little roar of laughing in the hospital :clown:
a true event

Deep In the back woods of Tennessee, a hillbilly’s wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery. Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed the father-to-be a lantern and said, “Here. You hold this high so I can see what I am
doing.” Soon, a baby boy was brought into the world.

Whoa there, said the doctor, “Don’t be in such a rush to put that lantern down. I think there’s another one coming.” Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl. “Hold that lantern up, don’t set it down there’s another one!” said the doctor.

Within a few minutes he had delivered a third baby.

“No, don’t be in a hurry to put down that lantern, it seems there’s yet another one coming!” cried the doctor.

The redneck scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor, "You reckon it might be the light that’s attractin’ 'em?

lol

Little Johnny’s new baby brother was screaming up a storm. He asked his mom, “Where’d we get him?”

His mother replied, “He came from heaven, Johnny.”

Johnny says, “WOW! I can see why they threw him out!”

hey very funny. dont you have any more

its realy funny so a karma for u visham

A woman and a baby come into the doctor’s office.

She is taken into an examining room and waits for the doctor.

After arriving there, the doctor examines the baby, and finds him not gaining much weight and asks the woman, “Is he breast fed or on the bottle?”

“Oh…he is breast fed!”, replied the woman.

“Well then, strip down to your waist,” orders the doctor.

She takes off her top and bra and sits on the examing table.

The doc starts pressing, kneading and pinching both breasts for quite a while in a very detailed and thorough examination.

The doc motions to her to get dressed, then the doctor says, “No wonder this baby is so hungry. You don’t have any milk!”

The woman with a wry grin on her face responds, “Well of course I don’t, I’m his aunt!”

hey everyone is it just me having having jokes bout babie common let more jokes appear just post heheheh :clown:

I remember this one:

“We spend the first 12 months of our children’s lives teaching them to walk and talk, then the next 15 years teaching them to sit down and shut up!”

nice one kl karma