Jazz for Kids

I had to share with you all this fabulous CD I purchased for my daughter-- Jazz for Kids: Sing, Clap, Wiggle and Shake! Originally released in the Summer of 2004 it is a compilation of award winning jazz for kids! A hand clapping, can’t keep from dancing, sing-a-long introduction to the jazz masters! It features Ella Fitzgerald singing “Old McDonald”, Louis Jordan and his Tympany Five with a wonderfully entertaining “Ain’t Nobody Here But Us Chickens” and it wraps up with Louis Armstrong’s “What a Wonderful World.” Seriously, it does not get any better than this! My daughter giggles with delight and starts slapping her legs to the beat when I put it on in the car! And, what a work out?! We have to move the couch out of the way so as not to have our groove hampered when we play this at home! You can purchase it on Amazon.com but I suggest looking at LandofNod.com… it’s cheaper there and they offer free shipping!

• Various Artists
• Ages: 2 - 4 years
• Genre: Jazz
• Original Release Date: June 22, 2004
• Running Time: 28.20

Track Listing:

1. Old McDonald - Ella Fitzgerald (Listen)
  2. Ain’t Nobody Here But Us Chickens - Louis Jordan and His Tympany Five (Listen)
  3. Yes, We Have No Bananas - Louis Prima (Listen)
  4. Chicken Rhythm - Slim Gaillard
  5. Mumbles - Oscar Peterson featuring Clark Terry
  6. Rag Mop - Lionel Hampton
  7. The Muffin Man - Ella Fitzgerald
  8. When The Red, Red, Robin Comes Bob, Bobbin’ Along - Carmen McRae
  9. Potato Chips - Slim Gaillard and His Baker’s Dozen
  10. Doop-Doo-De-Doop (A Doodlin’ Song) - Blossom Dearie
  11. What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong

Thanx Tornado for sharing.Even my son likes music a lot and if we get this kind of music with rhymes than nothing likes it.Thnks again i will visit the site soon…

Sapna

I love Jazz, and I like Ella Fitzgerald. Thanks for sharing. will checkout soon.