It's me . . .

Hello every one.

I’m the Skyrider living in the jungles of Bombay (Mumbai), India. I’m American bred and born, but have adopted India as my own country. I love it here. I have three boy and three girls, but only two of them are still at home.

Looks like this will be an enjoyable forum with lots of topics and people to talk with.

Thanks!

Sky~
http://fiwl.wordpress.com

Hello Sky! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy:

p.s.

I like your blog - it’s very well written, and it’s such a pleasure to read! Cheers!

Hi, fellow-Dad! Welcome!! :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! I’m happy to see that you are already posting around. We hope that you continue to share your experiences with us.

Nikki

Welcome! I too am still somewhat new to the forums here. I noticed a few posts from you that have given me another way to look at things and I appreciate your participation and contributions. I also noticed that you are in Mumbai and I know there have been some scary and sad things going on in that area, according to our news, in the last few days. I pray that you are well and safe, and that all those dear to you are happy and healthy. Best wishes!