It's been a while

Hi everyone, I joined this forum years ago and was an active member for a while. I have not been on in quite some time and want to re-introduce myself… my name is Nicole, and I have 2 young girls… now 5 and 3. We have been doing all types of early childhood education in our home since my oldest was an infant. Our home and educational approach is Montessori inspired with my own touches thrown in. We were originally homeschooling and my daughters are very advanced for their age. However, we found a Montessori Charter school near us and now my oldest is attending. We are very happy with the education she is receiving! I love early childhood education, and I am going to school to become a Montessori teacher. I love baking, reading, yoga, and spending time with my daughters.

Welcome back to the forum Nicole… its good to see and hear from other parents who are actually involved in early chiildhood education… :smiley:

Hope to hear about your experiences :smiley:

Welcome back! Please join in our chats and give us your years of wisdom!
Awesome that you have found a passion in teaching that you can turn into a career!