Is your child interest in soccer?

Are your kids interest in soccer? If so, at waht age did he show it and what are the circunstances? Is it because his father use to see the soccer games?
My son if a soccer fan since high school but when child he was not interest. Now he dreams of playing with his kid.

My daughter played soccer from 1st grade through High School. She got burnt out in HS and with club soccer. She never plays now (20 yrs)but doesn’t regret her many years of soccer and soccer friends. After all those years of running in soccer she has found that she loves running and runs daily 2-6 miles. As a small child we often played games kicking a soccer ball. She took to all sports but did best with soccer and swimming. I think she had great tennis skills but she did not want to devote the time to tennis. I think the key was having fun, once soccer was not fun anymore she didn’t like it much.

Wau ¡¡¡¡¡
Here in peru there are not too many women playing soccer. They have just started. I see that it in Europe girls play many years ago. It is very good for kids to be interest in sports in general. My children (26,32,34 yrs old now) play some tennis when kids and we had a lot of fun.