Is it too late????

Hi, i am new here. I am worried that had found about it all too late. My first baby is allready 2 yars and 2 months. Do you all think that it’s too late to start the program with him? I have a second one on the way, he will be born in june. I am going to do my best with him, but i don’t want to give up on the older one just yet. Can anybody give me an advice…

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

It is certainly not to late. Dad dude started with his son later and his son is doing really well.

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

p.s. It’s never too late! Take advantage of the time you have. It’s better to teach a 26 month old than a 5 year old. Just think of how much your child will know by the time he/she is 5!

Hi. I’m new too. My daughter is exactly 24 months + 7 days old. We started doing the Your Baby Can Read program about 4 weeks ago after I saw it on an infocommercial. Two weeks ago, she began recognizing words. I found this forum 5 days ago. Start right away, and be ready to be amazed.

Congrats re the baby on the way, Lori

Hi vikoulia! I too am new here, just joined last month but with that, I’ve learned a lot of things from this great site. And I’m just glad I met these wonderful, helpful parents here while my daughter is still young. With that I can apply the helpful infos I gained from this site.
Your eldest is still 2y.o., it’s not too late, that is still considered a very young age… Accdg. to Doman the younger the child, the easier the learning process,and that before a child reaches 5 y.o. he can easily absorb tremendous amounts of information.
Enjoy the site & see you around :slight_smile:

Thank you, guys so much 4 the support. I started with the free downloads. I am russian, so i was happy to find that it was easy to adjust the language.
Victoria

A friend of my mom’s taught her daughter to read at 3 years old, using these methods. Today her daughter is close to 30, has a prestigious job earning close to 6 figures and is studying for her PhD. No, it is not too late. She said when her daughter started school at 5 years old, she could read from the Bible at her Catholic school.