Introduction

Hi everyone!

I am a 30 year old mother of two boys. Jaedon is 4 years, 3 months old and Devin is 9 months old. Jaedon is reading everything in sight and LOVES to do math. Right now he is doing first grade math. Devin is slowly starting to pick up on baby signs and is working on saying a few words.

I’ve also been in the Air Force for 11 years.

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hi there! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy:

p.s. Wow, the Airforce! That’s so cool!

Hi Autumn Butterfly! Welcome to the forums! My husband & I are both in the Air Force as well! We’ve only been in for a little over five years. I’m debating whether or not I will stay in or get out after my current enlistment because I want to stay at home with my daughter, but I also like the military too. My daughter is about 16 months old and she has been doing baby signs since around your Devin’s age, I think. We only recently started to teach her more than just a few things though… we got lazy for awhile I guess. That’s great that Jaedon (nice name btw!) is reading and loving math! May I ask when you started working with him on those things? and how you went about it?

Again, welcome! Hope to hear more from you soon!

Welcome, Autumn Butterfly! I hope you will find time to share your experience in teaching your kids with us!