Introducing myself

Hi I am Stacey,

I am the mom to 4 living children (and two angels). Oldest ds is 19, oldest dd is 16, younger ds is 10 and the baby (girl) is 17 months.

I used some of the Domain method with my eldest daughter and it was fantastic. She was reading by the time she was two and knew so many Impressionist painters (her favorite topic). She is still a very strong reader and accomplished artist.

I unfortunately didn’t use anything with ds and he struggled to learn to read and learn math. He is an accomplished reader now but still really struggles with math.

I have been doing the Domain reading and math program with the youngest as well as some continents. She loves learning and sings more, more, more when you stop.

I am loving the information, and downloads that can be found here. Thank you everyone for such wonderful info.

I promise to share some of mine.

Stacey

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki