Introducing Myself

Hi, I am Romina from Malta. I just installed the software and I am trying to see how it works. From what I’ve seen it’s going to help my three year old son who has autism a lot.
Thanks for accepting me as a member to this forum.
:slight_smile:

hi and welcome to the forum. please feel free to browse the forum where you can find lots of information that you would love to know and dont forget to share your ideas and experience.

we are gland to have you here and hope to hear many more frome you

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Thanks for the warm welcome.
:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Dear Romina,

Welcome. I am relatively new here too, and can tell you honestly that everyone is very genuine, helpful, and very patient with computer/software challenged people such as myself. :slight_smile:

So, how did you learn about BrillBaby/BrillKids?

• Ayesha

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

Hello i’m a new member.

i found this site from google search engine while looking for Doman and Shichida materials.

I have downloaded several materials from ‘the downloads’ section, however i do not know on how to/where to begin…

FYI my eldest son is already 25 months old…
and my 2nd child is 6 months old…

my main concern is on my son since his age is almost to the ‘boarder line’ of Doman dots method… :frowning:

can anyone help… :confused:
thanks in advance…

Oh btw thanks so much for making this kind of forum available…it really helps for the new parents like me to get knowledge on children education…

Hello Romina! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We also recommend visiting our BrillBaby website for more information about how to teach your baby - the site covers several topics that may interest you: from prenatal stimulation to life skills to teach your little one.

We’re glad to have you! And don’t forget to let us know about the progress you are having in teaching your little one!

Lappy :happy:

Hi everyone,

My name is Patricia and I am a grandmother of 3 children. This is my first post in the forum and I am really looking forward to communicating with all of you. I too live in Malta and I help my daughter who has 3 children with Autism. My daughter is Grover (Valerie).

Pat

welcome to the forum. we r gland to have you here, pls feel free to browse the forum and add your ideas and experience.

Welcome! Since you have the software, do you know if you can modify the language?

good luck with the program, i am finding it very useful for my 1 and a half yr old