Indian early learning courses

hi how are you ? do u live in mumbai? i live in pune. one of my friend who lived in mumbai had joined the classes of Dr vikram shah . as i m living in pune ,so i could not joined the classes . but i ordered their book and CD which was in marathi . there is one more garbh sanskar book of balaji tambe , but i dont know much of it . i m giving you Dr vikram shah and gitanjali shah addrs and mail , so that you can inquire further. ASHWINI CENTRE, MOHAN NIWAS, keluskar road, shivaji park, DADAR,west mumbai 400028 . drvikramshah@hotmail.com. their all products are economical. so tell me if you u want some more help. see v r going for diwali vacations to our home town today , and i will be back on 24 november. so their i dont hav internet . ok bye and HAPPY DIWALI

HI SAPNA ur mail add is not accessible

Why it’s not accessible.It’s sapna.parekh@hotmail.com. U can email me from ur personal id anyways.Thanks for info. And HAPPY DIWALI. U lucky njoying Diwali in India. We r put up in USA. so we njoy our Diwali without crackers…

Sapna

Pls gime some more information. I have the garbh sanskar CD but not the book. can you inform me about the same.
Also friends, I stay in Bangalore and am planning for a second baby. Can you suggest some good resources, courses, meditations that will help me.
Can jessy pls give me information about online meditations also?
Regards,
Garima

Hi Garima
happy to hear that u have used Garbhshankar during 1st pregnancy,\and u can also use the same cds for the 2nd pregnancy also because that is enough to give u lots of results ok.

Jessy.

hi garima, sorry to be so late. i m having that book but its in marathi. but the book is very nice. the author of the book is dr vikram shah n gitanjali shah. book is about pregnency, child , child intellectual n emotional growth, post pregnency tips

hi,
I am kirthika,pls tell me what are early learning programmes,books,cds available in bangalore?