Increase learning ability in children

1- Play interactive games with your child. Don’t let her only form of entertainment be passive activities, such as watching TV. Read to your child, and ask her questions about the story at the end. Encourage reading by getting your children a library card and taking her to the library regularly. Use toys with different colors, shapes and sounds if your child. Play memory games to improve her recall.

2-Give your children proper nutrition and hydration. Ensure that he gets the appropriate number of vitamins and minerals for his age group. Give him a daily supplement if necessary.

3-Make sure that your children get enough sleep. Encourage her to take daily naps if needed. Set an alarm clock, and go to bed at the same time each night – sleep deprivation is a common source of low energy and learning difficulties.

4-Make sure that your child’s emotional needs are met. A child who is anxious or depressed will have trouble learning.

5-Take your child to different learning environments – not just school. Visit museums, zoos and performances to further his education. Encourage him to explore (with adult supervision) these unfamiliar environments.

Exercise is the best part to increase learning ability in children because exercise helps to create hormones that enable a higher level of retention of information.

Thx, i’ll apply to my kid

Wow, good suggestions, I’ll apply it on my kids :slight_smile: :slight_smile: