I'm Will's Mommy!

Hello!
Nice to meet everyone. I thought I’d introduce myself, as that’s the title of this section.
I am 24 and married to a lovely husband, with a beautiful baby William.
We live in the lake district and about 5 hours away from our nearest family :frowning: but as a housewife that leaves me lots of time for games/learning with Will, so it’s not a bad life!
My son loves the flashcards on the laptop, and we now get responses for wolf and horse, which I am very excited about.
Although he is my first baby, I was a nanny for two years (to four children under 7!) and I am a qualified infant massage instructor, so I’m very excited about trying all these things out on my own boy.
Speak soon
KJ
xxx

Hi KJ!

Glad to have you in the forum, and it makes me really happy to hear that little Will’s enjoying the flash cards and slideshows! :embarrass:

I can understand how it can be a little difficult to be far away from family (my family lives in a different country altogether!) but I’m sure your new adventures as a housewife and Will’s first teacher will fill your days with enough fun and entertainment to keep you busy! :whistle:

I’m very much interested in finding out that you’re a qualified infant massage instructor, and I hope that you can share some of your valuable insight in the forums, especially with parents who have questions regarding the subject.

See you around the forums! :-*

Cheers!

Lappy