I'm new - Wish I had found this earlier!

Hi All,

I’m Jemi. I have a nearly 3 year old and have just discovered BrillKids as I am about to go back to work! I am waiting for the delivery of my order and am excited to start. I hope I can fit it into our days without too much trouble. Wish I had discovered it earlier as it seems to be right up my street but never mind!

All the info on here seems a bit overwhelming and people seem to be doing so many other things with their children too! We do what we can though hey…

Jemi - UK

A great big welcome Jemi.
Hey better you found us at age 3 than age 19 :wink:
All of us get on here at times and think WOW they are doing so much maybe I could/should do more. The guilt is part of the motherhood deal. :blush: but you have it exactly right we all do what we can. By doing only that our children are getting more than most kids get so we can be happy. Youwillhave no trouble fitting the programs into your day. They don’t take long but do build them into your routine so they become a regular daily occurrence automatically. Some manage to watch the little reader over breakfast, we do ours in the car, some do it before they even get out of bed! ( personally I need coffee first! lol ) but if you can get it done in the morning then if you miss it you have all afternoon/ evening to catch up.
Keep us posted, we would love to hear how you go.

Hi Mandabplus3,
Thank you for your reply. You’re right of course, 3 is better than 19! My stuff arrived today. I’m so excited to show my little miss in the morning and see how she likes it. I’m going to have to not let that show too much though so she makes up her own mind about it.

Thanks for the tips! Will definitely give fitting it into our mornings a good go.

Looking forward to the journey!
J