Im new here

Hi i am a new mom of twin girls Megan and Chloe. They are 8 months old so any advice would be welcome.

Hi and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here. Another Mom of twins? There are some more here, so you guys can definately share stories! Of course, all of us would like to hear more of your experiences and challenges as a parent; we hope you share with us on the forums. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Nikki

Hi Charlotte, and we’re happy to have you here! :laugh:

It would seem that we have more and more parents of twins here in the forums, and Nikki is right - it would be great to swap stories and experiences here! I hope that you create a post in the Early Learning section so we can all talk about it! :happy:

Hope you have a nice time here!

Cheers, :blush:

Lappy

I have tried adding a post to the Early Learning section but there was no Validation code visable have i done something wrong ?

that is really strange. Can you please take a screen shot of where you see the validation code request? there shouldn’t be one, and if there is, this would be a very curious bug.

Simply press your PRINT SCREEN (Prt Sc) button and paste (Ctrl-V) it into an empty Word or Powerpoint document, and attach it to your reply.

Thanks lots.

Here is the screen shot when i try and create a new post. its a bit small but i trust you will read it ok. If you have any questions then let me know.

Thanks

AAAAAAAAAAH FINALLY WE GOT A PICTURE OF THIS FORUM BUG! :biggrin: KARMA TO YOU!

Thanks so much for giving us a screenshot of this error in the forums. :slight_smile: There isn’t supposed to be a verification code necessary for posting, so I’ll get our programmer to fix it right away! I’ll let you know as soon as we erase this error!

Again, thank you very much! lol