i'm jhe!

hello everyone! jhe here… from the Philippines!!! i first logged on to this site when it was still under construction, and i was looking forward to download the flashcard file that time. I was surprised when I logged in again because the site has improved A LOT, and i’m sure there are lots of useful stuff that i could use for my son Bono. He is now 10 months old, a very happy baby! I’m sure both of us would learn a lot from you guys. For the meantime, i’ll try to browse what could be useful for us now. I’m happy to be a part of this group. More power and God bless!

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here. I too stumbled upon the brillbaby site when it was under construction. Isn’t it great now?! There is a lot of great info both here and on the web site.
I hope you will join in some of the discussions here on the forums. We would love to hear more about your son and your experiences as a parent. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Nikki

Hi Jhe and welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

I’m glad that you came upon us again - and now we’re up and running! :yes: I hope that you do get to try all of our free downloads, especially our beta version of Little Reader. And Nikki is right - I too hope to see more of you around here, and I look forward to reading about your shared experiences teaching your little baby Bono (a U2 fan, yeah? One of my favorite bands! And an awesome name at that!) lol

Cheers, and enjoy your stay! :happy:

Lappy