I'm back!

I just wanted to give the heads up that I am back on here after having my 3rd child and I am so busy with homeschooling. Believe it or not I am helping 18 children this year in homeschooling!! Not counting I have opened up my very own Home Education Resource Center (HERC) in my home town and I am busy creating curricula, and ofcourse using my Little Reader everyday.
I will tell you that LR is awesome and I love creating. mixing, and producing tons of things for my children. I even use it in my nursery classes.
Also look foward to my post for I will be posting my latest curricula adventures and sharing tons more.

Welcome back!! Great to see you again!

Make sure you check out v2.0 beta if you haven’t already!

Welcome Back!!!

Thanks, not for sure how to do do. Can you help me get caught up on some topics and new stuf from the Brillkids team.

Just check your Account Management, software page - you should see a new tab for the LR 2.0 beta. Just follow the instructions there! If you don’t see it, let us know!

Congratulation for your 3rd baby and welcom back. How happy i would be to have an education center. For now i still keep my usual work. How old are your students. Are they babys or toddlers?
We will appreciate sharing your curriculum.
Nice to hear from you again,

I have infant to 12th grade and some adults. LR really helps when I have a wide variety of students. We do this as a ministry for a our community. We are reaching to 4 different counties now and enjoying every minute of it. However, it is just me right now instructing. I am in the process of creating a link homeschool for everyone to enjoy and not just my communities. Hopefully it will be up and running. I specialize in the needs of the children and not based on the core content guidelines for each grade. It works a lot better when we can target the needed areas in stead of a set based curricula that can be so boring to others. I will share my link homeschool website soon with everyone so they can see exactly what I am talking about. I am in the process of creating youtube instruction videos to go along with the link homeschool.

What a nice work mother of faith. I imagine you should feel that task very recomforting helping others.
God bless you.

Welcome back, it sounds like you have your hands full in a great way :slight_smile:

Thank you all, and in return to all of the encouragement I am hopefully going to create all kinds of theme units for just my Brillkids family as soon as I get them all completed. I love creating them using LR and LM. And I will be sharing my Link Homeschool wbsite to anyone who is interested in trying it.