Im Althea from Philippines

Hello guys! Im happy to be here… hope you can give me insights with my 3 years old hyper-active kid… it always give me a headache!

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

hello nikki…

you know my sister introduce me this forum and she tried inviting me couple of times but i have not recieve any… so i joined using the link she gave me while were chatting online… she’s asking if she got the points from inviting me?

Hello Althea,

Welcome!

Our son too is a little hyper-active! It is hard - l know!!! My husband keeps saying that it’s just a phase. And one thing we have noticed is that children do have “phases” with things. T.V viewing always makes it worse, so we try to keep to a movie night a week and perhaps a short - 15min one at another time during the week if he’s been good.

I am looking forward to hearing more to about this subject.

TABS

HI AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM. WE ARE GLAND TO HAVE YOU HERE. PLS FEEL FREE TO BROWSE THE FORUM AND SHARE YOUR IDEAS WITH US

LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

hi althea, welcome to the forum! i am also from the philippines, which part are you from?i am cavite.
i have a boy who’s turning 1 next month, and like you, i have a very hyper active boy!
this site is really great,look around and u will see what i am saying.

Hello Althea and jsmonton!

I’m also from the Philippines. :slight_smile: Kumusta kabayan?
Hope you can visit our Filipino board and participate in the forum.

See you around! :laugh:

its great to hear from you all… thanks for the reply… im from iloilo city… yes, my daugther is a hyper active kid… you can see her climbing the window, cabinet anything very creative, imaginative… its a very challenging tough carrier… hope to hear from you all… thank you for the nice messages… 8)

can u send me the link of the Filipino board, i cant seem to find it… :mellow:

:slight_smile:

Hello!

I’m also Filipino just currently residing in US. I have twin girls and one twin is pretty hyper too, the other one is mellow.
I read an article about it & it says the hyperactive phase usually starts around the 3rd year and goes on 'til children develop their individual personalities. Its around this year, that parents get exhausted chasing their little ones to the point that they want to drop dead in bed while the kids are just getting started.

Just like how some kids are smart, some not so smart, some extroverts and some introverts, there will be kids with high energy levels and some soft kids. High energy is a part of childhood and the brain’s chance of utilizing this to learn as much as possible. High energy levels should not be confused with attention deficit, which is abnormal, where as high energy levels are perfectly normal.

Maybe this is your chance to get back to being active in your life and losing a few pounds yourself. My husband suggested buying a remote control car that your kid can chase until he/she’s completely worn out. Welcome to the next phase for parenthood!!

Oh to jsmonton here’s the link you’re asking for

http://forum.brillkids.com/tagalog/

thanks, u have been very helpful! 2 times now…cheers

Hey hey everyone! Daniellie’s right, please visit the Philippines board so you guys can all have a chat with each other! [And don’t forget to place a vote in the poll I made there!]

http://forum.brillkids.com/tagalog/

Happy foruming!

Lappy

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15