Ideas for a soon to be working Mum to continue early learning?

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if I could have some ideas for leasson plans for when I go back to work, I will be working Monday, Thursday and Friday. With two dayys in day care Thursday and Friday and Mondays being looked after by my mother in law.

I can definetly fit in YBCR because she can do it in the morning before I go to work and in the afternoon when I get home from work. I was just wondering how I will fit in a math programme and Little reader.

I know with doman that it has to be done three times a day and I know for short lessons but i don’t want to do it half heartedly i want to give it my all, I was just wondering if any other working Mums/Moms have a flexible lesson plan and how you do it? Is there still benefits if she only sees flash cards once a day? Is it okay if she misses a day of flashcards? How do you make it work into your family routine?

I do not want to lose all my hard work i have put in since being at home?

Any ideas would be great!

Kimba

i am a working mom tooooooo.

i have to work from morning 8 TO EVENING 1530. SOME DAYS MY HUBBY WILL BE WITH E AND FOR OTHER DAYS ONE OF MY SISTER WOULD BE WITH HER, I ASK THEM DO YOU READING AND FLASH CARD SESSION FOR HER.

THE OTHER THING IS SOME THING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING. IF WE SHOW CARD ONCE OR TWICE A DAY IT WOULD BE GREAT THAN DOING NOTHING. COS IF WE LEAVE OUR CHILDREN JUST WITH THEIR TOYS THEY DON’T GET WANT THEY ACTUALLY WHAT THY WANT THEM SELF TO HAVE. YOU CAN NOTICE HOW EAGER THE CHILD IS WHEN THE STUDY SESSION START. MY e DON’T WANT STOP THE SESSION THOUGH IT GET LONG AND PASSES HOURS. SHE WILL BEG ME AND ASK TO REPEAT ONCE MORE AGAIN AND AGAIN.
SO YOU DO ASK YOUR MOM TO DO A SESSION FOR HER AND YOU ALSO TEACH AS MUCH TIME AS YOU GET

I have to join back to work this month end and I am a full time working mom I do not know whether I would be able to get that much time to spend with my kid but am preparing all the lesson plans now itself.