ICSE

Any idea about ICSE board in India?

Will it be suitable for all the kids?

Can you elaborate on what this is?

It is the Indian Certificate of secondary Education

ICSE pattern of CISCE in India is the best education pattern in India. Syllabus and methods are decided by the real teachers. It is regularly updated keeping in mind the latest global trends. Pupils have wide choice in subjects and liberty to choose the books of their liking to read. Schools/students can choose from a variety of contemporary books and even international texts. ICSE is not "textbook oriented’’ and has a wider outlook for the all-round development of students. The ICSE has more practical application - Projects and practicals in ICSE are better way of learning not just cramming the subject. Evaluation is more objective and qualitative. Projects and practicals help develop the habit of finding information and not just learn/mug the textbooks. They develop habit of researching on various topics. The new syllabus even takes into account the syllabus for various competetive exams in India. English taught in ICSE is of the world standard and develops taste for Literature. Also, ICSE gives more freedom to schools and more options to students which help in all-round development of students.

I studied from ICSE board. I find it better than any other boards. syllabus in this board is vast. one needs to study a lot. good thing about this board is the books provided have got a lot of information about any topic & if one study’s the books thoroughly its enough to get decent marks. other boards like CBSE are also good but one need to dig out a lot of books to get good marks b’coz the text books are not enough.
Board exams are easier as compared to CBSE ( that’s my personal opinion -after going through 12th) . ICSE is well recognized all over world.