IAHP Fantasy

Is it just me or does working at the IAHP not sound like an amazing adventure. I am sure that I am not the only one on this forum who has developed an intense thirst to learn everything possible about early education. I wish my job could relate somehow (or that I would never have to work again so I could spend all my time raising and teaching beautiful babies).

Has anyone made a job out of what they have learned teaching their little one?

I was a live in nanny for over a decade. For me it is the opposite I took classes and read everything I could about child development during that time. So the things I do with my son is something that i have been doing for years. I MIGHT one day go back to being a nanny. But I would much prefer to get my masters and PhD and study how young children learn.

I totally understand what you mean! I have my B.S. in Psychology but had never heard of right brain learning. Had I back then, I probably would have pursued my PhD instead of getting married and wanting a family so young. However, being a single mom who wants to spend all of her time with her child, I am just not willing to go back to grad school at the moment.

I wish my job could relate somehow

You can begin by becoming a BrillKids affiliate and sharing Little Reader with everyone you know! Sign up for free by clicking on “Account” and then “Affiliate Program” in the upper right corner. As you become more involved, the benefits increase. :slight_smile: Check it out and earn some part-time income, or maybe full time if you’re really ambitious!

It’s not the IAHP, but it IS sharing early learning in an easy no-risk way. :slight_smile: