I would like to have LR again

Hello! I am trying to be here again. I am always very busy.

I cannot use LR again because my old computer was broken more than three or four months, My LO loved LR. I don´t remember it very well. The problem is that I have bought this computer and I would like to work with LR with my LO again, but I don´t know how. Please could anyone to say to me the way? Thank you in advance. I would not like to lose my money with the programme because my old ladtop stopped working.

Hi Nuria! :happy:

If you would like to use Little Reader again, that’s not a problem. I checked your account, and your license key is safely stored in it, so all you need to do is to download install the program and curriculum to get your Little Reader lessons again.

Please follow the instructions on this step by step guide: Make sure not to miss a step!

Installing and Setting Up Your Little Reader
http://support.brillkids.com/entries/20370881-installing-and-setting-up-your-little-reader-from-your-brillkids-account

And just as a reminder: you need a Windows-based computer to install Little Reader. :biggrin:

I hope this helps! Happy teaching, and welcome back!

:slight_smile: Hi Lappy! Thank you for your help!!!

Now I have could install the programme correctly!!! It is amazing!!! I knew it when my LO was only two months I thought that it was a lie, But it is trueeeeeeeeeeee babies can readddddddddd!!!

I am very happy to be here again. I hope I can work with her again. This programme is wonderful and the people as well. Thank you Lappy again.

Thank you Lappy!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: