i think my son dislike MATH, what can i do to change this?????

every time i played the number sets from the lil reader lite to issam, he just shows dis interest! either he will roll over or put his face on the pillow whenever we come to this program, i tried changing the order by showing him first the number sets instead of the reading materials but still same reaction!
though he likes hearing the nursery rhymes with numbers.
can u guys tell me another way to introduce MATH to issam???hubby n i are really not math geniuses, which is why we want issam to be one :blush:

Did you not beta test Little Math? It is much more interesting b/c you can flash it very fast and use icons that your son will be interested in.

was late for the download! :huh: how can i download it now?

Sorry jsmonton - but the Beta Testing program for Math is over. :blush: We did launch it yesterday, and is now available for purchase at our online store. :slight_smile: Please have a look at this announcement:

http://forum.brillkids.com/announcements/little-math-home-is-now-officially-launched!/

its such a shame that i missed the beta testing of the LM, this is the problem with free internet! :frowning: (our apartment comes with free internet from the building but we dont usually get a powerfull connection at times :frowning: :frowning: )
can i use my points to purchase the LM as well?

since i missed the beta testing of LR, can anyone still suggests any guidelines on how i can teach math to issam in a wayhe will enjoy and likes it???

thanks

You can purchase a 25% coupon even if you didn’t beta test.