i think its working!!!!

I havent been much consistent to start with couldnt make the dot cards, and then LM broke down so did try again to make the cards manually, and even later using powerpoint, but somehow never got around, though i did buy some printed cards which were way too small with red dots from 1 - 10 and also many other random sets from 1-10 only.
anyway, i gave kyle a game to play online, where he had to count and click on the number, to my huge surprise, he never counted, it was only 1-10 but he didn’t count yet get it right, until I praised after which he never let it get it right even for 2 once!!! i knw he can see 2 easily but deliberately getting it wrong so to show me, but this is my first result and I am really happy!!!

yay!!! Now you will be even more motivated to be even more consistent… I love the quote near the end of one of Glenn Doman’s books, “Success breeds motivation”… so true, so true. Keep up the great work “Kyles Mom”!

Wow ,that is wonderful indeed, Kyles mom, you have just given me a lot of hope as my child does not seem to be too fond of LM or dot . I was getting discouraged as I thought she is fast approaching the "cut of " for Quantity recognition. many thanks and karma to you for achieving this success and sharing it with us and giving me hope.